At Bonner Kiernan Trebach & Crociata LLP, we commit our talents and energy to the continuation of a decade-long practice devoted to defense litigation, and to counseling the Firm’s clients on issues which affect their potential for litigation. Bonner Kiernan represents clients on a national basis, and maintains offices in eight states plus the District of Columbia, with local presence in several others. Our lawyers have appeared in the courts of over 35 states and territories.
The firm’s expertise is frequently brought to bear in limiting exposure in major cases throughout the country. The wide ranging bar admissions of our lawyers, and our experience as regional and national counsel to Fortune 100 and 500 companies position Bonner Kiernan to provide directed and consistent representation on a regional or national basis.
At Bonner Kiernan we pride ourselves on the kind of progressive and cost effective representation clients seek. We have a track record of being tenacious litigators who obtain successful results on behalf of our clients, but who are also mindful of the ever-increasing costs of litigation. We find ways to keep litigation costs under control.
Unlike many law firms, Bonner Kiernan is not a general law practice with "insurance" or "environmental" litigation departments. Our practice is devoted exclusively to the representation of corporations, insurers and self-insureds in the defense of litigated matters. Our practice encompasses every facet of defense-related litigation, including product liability, food industry claims, insurance coverage disputes, medical and other professional malpractice, construction and construction defect, employer liability, residential care facility claims, white collar criminal defense, corporate investigations, consumer fraud, toxic torts, hazardous waste, and a full range of environmental matters under federal and state statutes. Of course, adjunctive counseling is provided so as to minimize future exposure for our clients.
- Bonner Kiernan Opens Annapolis Office
- Bonner Kiernan Attorneys Secure Win for Jericho Ministries
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Affirms Summary Judgment for Bonner Kiernan Client
- Bonner Kiernan Appellate Win Affirmed by New Jersey Supreme Court
- Naomi Plakins Wins Defense Judgment for Surgeon in Facial Burn Case
- Bonner Kiernan Motion for Summary Judgment Granted in Death Case
- Craig Sarner Wins Defense Verdict in Falling Garage Door Case
- Bonner Kiernan Attorneys Ewan Clark, Scott Goldstein and Lynda Liebhauser Promoted to Partner
- Maryland Court of Appeals Affirms CSA Ruling for UPS
- Naomi Plakins Obtains Defense Verdict for Client Radiologist in Month Long Stroke Trial in Bucks County
- Mark Lockett Secures Favorable Verdict for the Defense
- Naomi Plakins Wins for Client Doctor in High/Low Medical Malpractice Arbitration
- Favorable Outcome for United Technology Business Entity