Keith Bonner is a Founding Partner of Bonner Kiernan Trebach & Crociata, LLP and specializes in the defense of personal injury, construction, construction defect, architects and engineers, medical malpractice, toxic tort, and products liability matters. Mr. Bonner has been recognized as a Top Rated Lawyer in Washington, D.C. by Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Bonner received his B.A. degree from Marquette University and received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center. Mr. Bonner served as law clerk to the Honorable Fred L. McIntyre, Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Prior to his clerkship he was a Deputy Clerk for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Georgetown University Law Center’s Corporate Counsel Institute and the District of Columbia Counsel for Court Excellence
- Past President, District of Columbia Defense Lawyers Association, where he also served on its Executive Committee
- Past Vice-Chairman of the District of Columbia Bar Association’s Injuries to Persons and Property Section
- Past Program Director for the DC Defense Lawyers Association and DC Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Program
- 2016 D.C. Defense Lawyers Association Lawyer of the Year
- The Honorable Fred L. McIntyre, Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- Deputy Clerk for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Georgetown University, J.D.
- Marquette University, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Maryland Court of Special Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit