Washington, D.C. 20036
Katherine B. Yoder is a Partner in the Washington, D.C. office and has significant experience litigating matters in the areas of personal injury and premises liability. In addition, she practices in the areas of products liability defense, medical malpractice, construction defense, toxic torts and guardianship matters.
She received her B.A. in Political Science and English in 1992 from Syracuse University, and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Sciences from George Washington University in 1996. She was awarded a J.D. from The Catholic University of America in 2000. After graduation, Ms. Yoder clerked for the Honorable Cheryl M. Long of the Superior Court for the District of Columbia from 2000-2002.
- Maryland Court of Appeals Affirms CSA Ruling for UPS
- Moving Up at Bonner Kiernan
- Attorneys Johnson & Yoder Win Defense Verdict
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association